- Ram Mandir is a Hindu Temple That is to be constructed in Ayodhya.
- Many people believe to be the birthplace of Rama.
- The temple construction will be taken by Shree Ram Janmabhoomi Teertha Kshetra.
Construction Of Ram Temple In Ayodhya.
Why Construction Of Ram Temple Delayed In Ayodhya?
- The reason behind the delay in the construction of the Ram temple is: The construction site is closed to the saryu river and water found below the Ram Temple, so the presence of water delaying the structures work.
- And construction design is going to finalize soon and a campaign is going on all over the country to collect funds and construction work will begin quickly.
- and there is no change in the original time of temple construction from February 2021.
- It will take 39 months to complete the construction, and foundation construction will complete by August and the remaining construction of the temple will start afterward.
New Techniques To Build The Ram Temple
- New techniques is going to take for the construction of the Ram temple.
- Why because during testing work for its pillars, loose sand was there around 200 feet below the surface.
- So that Engineers Larsen and Toubro and Tata Consulting engineers suggested new techniques.
Ayodhya Ram Temple Construction Fund Collection Drive From January 15
- Vishwa Hindu Parishad started collecting funds for Ram Mandir Construction, from January 15.
- And donations above Rs 20,000 should collect through cheques.
- Alok Kumar- president of Vishwa Hindu Parishad said that group of 5 people need to collect the funds from January 15 to February 27, need to
- And funds will be going to collect in a transparent way
- Decided to cover 525,000 villages around the country
- And the funds should be deposit within 48 hours in designated bank accounts.
- Funds should deposit in Bank Of Baroda, States bank of India, Punjab National Bank.
Also Refer: Best News Application
Also Refer: Union Budget Planning 2021