The student portal is the best online platform that, students can pay exam fees, students can see exam time table, can download hall ticket,you can pay exam fees,you can see results, at the same time, there is an option available for applying revaluation. but how to apply? this section will provide you complete guide on How To Apply For Revaluation Through Student Portal.
Before that you need to know how to create student portal account. for that refer the article How To Create Student Portal Account
How To Apply For Revaluation Through Student Portal
1. Visit Student portal website.
2. Once you open the website, it will ask you to sign in, sign in directly by entering your mobile number and password if you have already registered, if you are a new user then creat a student portal account.
3. Then click on the menu bar available on the top left corner of the page.
4. There you will be able to see your profile with many options, click on Results.
5. Once you click on Results, you will get three options such as results, apply RVRT, Your applications. click on apply RVRT.
6. There you will be able to see your backlog subjects with subject code, subject name, RV with amount. Tick mark on amount. and then click on Submit.
7. Then you will be able to see Paytm and Razorpay. click on make payment. it will bring you to the payment methods. enter all the required details and make payment with your preferred gateway. and then click on pay. it will send you OTP to your mobile number. enter the OTP and click on Pay. then click on Continue. Then you will receive OTP from bank, enter that OTP and click on make payment.
8. Once the payment has done, it will show you thank you. your order status is success.
Also Refer: How To Pay Exam Fees Through Student Portal
If you want to pay exam fees, then refer the above mentioned article and pay exam fees online by sitting at home.