- Whatsapp is the most popular app in India. But the difficulty in finding some of the features such as making notes to yourself and save the important links.
- Other messaging apps like signals have these features.
- WhatsApp is used to share messages, photos, videos, files, documents, etc. Many features that WhatsApp has introduced over the years, such as the ability to archive chats, mute groups, and star important messages.
- Being able to add notes to self makes it even more useful.
- Chatting with yourself on WhatsApp helps you to save links and videos of recipes etc.
- Also, this feature lets you make shopping and to-do lists and share files across devices easily.
- So that this section will let you know about the How to Chat With Yourself on WhatsApp to Take Notes, or Save Important Links.
Steps To Chat With Yourself on WhatsApp to Take Notes, or Save Important Links
1. Open the browser (Google Chrome or Firefox) on your phone.
2. Type wa.me// in the address bar, and next to that enter a mobile number, but before adding to your mobile number, you should add country code for that mobile number. EX: wa.me//91xxxxxxxxxx(For Indians).
3. Window will ask you to open WhatsApp, if you are using the mobile your Whatsapp will open with your profile picture. now you are able to chat with yourself to save videos, links, etc.
4. If you are using a PC window will open with Continue to Chat button.
5. Click on that option, then Whatsapp web or the Whatsapp desktop app will open with your own chat. now you will be able to chat with yourself to save videos, documents, and links, etc. also it will show on your phone so that you can access all the information on your device.
Also, Refer: Whatsapp Web, Everything You Need To Know