As we all know, no one is going to mobile shops to recharge mobile phones, no one is visiting the KEB office to pay the electricity bill, no one is referring to offline gas booking, everything is done online. and using digital wallets, and doing all these things online by sitting at home right?
Likewise student portal is also one of the best platforms, making our work easy.
- No need to wait in the bank to pay exam fees, no need to visit an internet shop to apply for revaluation.
- No need to go to college to collect the hall tickets, yes, all these things you can do by sitting at home only through the student portal website.
- Also, some times server may get stuck when results have announced, at that time you need to wait for some time. but on the student portal website just by logging in to the account, you can check the result because results will be available on your student portal account. How to check? let us discuss this in this article. This section will let you know how to check the degree results through Student Portal.
Before that, you need to create your Student Portal account so that it will help you to check your results, apply for revaluation, to pay exam fees just by logging in to your account.
To create your Student Portal account refer to the given article.
How To Create Student Portal Account
Once you have created the account means, you can check your all-semester results, let us discuss that in the below section.
How To Check Degree Results Through Student Portal
1. Visit the Student Portal website.
2. Firstly it will ask you to sign In, if you have already registered means just log in to the account by providing the mobile number and password.
- If you are a new user, then create the Student Portal account by clicking on Register Now
Refer to the article How To Create Student Portal Account
3. Once done with the registration, you will be able to see your all details like student name, register number, father’s name, email ID, mobile number, Father’s mobile number, College/department. on the first page.
4. Also, you will be able to see the Menu bar on the top left corner of the page, click on that.
5. Under the Menu bar, you will be able to see your profile with name, register number, and department, with many options like Exam application, download hall ticket, Results, change register number, change mobile number, change password. click on results.
6. Once you click on results, you will get three options such as
- Apply RVRT(If you want to apply for revaluation you can click here, and for further steps refer to the article How To Apply For Revaluation Through Student Portal),
- your applications. Click on results to check your results.
7. Once you click on that, you will be able to see your results announced with date, register number, student name, Father name, mother name, and the percentage you have got. That’s it.
Also, Refer: How To Pay Exam Fees Through Student Portal