- As we all know PAN card is an important card everyone should have. If you have applied for a PAN card for the first time or if you are applied for any changes in the PAN card, You can check the status of the application Online just by visiting the official website on a mobile or the computer.
- You can check the PAN card application status through, both NSDL and UTITSL by sitting at home just you need to have your application number. This section will let you know about How To Check PAN Card Application Status Online step by step.
Steps To Check PAN Card Application Status Through NSDL website
1. Visit the NSDL PAN application status tracking page website.
2. On the page opens you will be able to see the Track your PAN/TAN Application Status on the top of the page.
3. Also, you have to please select the type of the application status, under that two options are available Application Type and Acknowledgment number.
4. Under Application Type, you have two options, such as PAN-New change request and TAN-New change request, select PAN – New / Change Request.
3. Under the ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER, enter the number, which is received from the NSDL website.
4. Enter the captcha code, which is available below the option called verify the status of the application.
5. Once entering all the details, click on Submit.
6. Then you will be able to see the application status, Either the application being processed or the process has been completed.
Steps To Check PAN Card Application Status Through UTITSL website
1. Visit the UTITSL website.
2. Once the page opens, you will be able to see the Enter your details to track your PAN card application status, which is on the top of the page.
3. Below that you have four options such as the Application coupon number, Date of birth/incorporation/Agreement/partnership, or the trust deed/formation of the body of individuals/association of persons, and captcha.
2. Enter the application coupon number, but that number should be in the email, you have received from the website.
3. Also, enter your PAN number(Alternatively).
4. Enter the Captcha code, which is available on the page. Also, below the captcha code, you will see three options such as Submit, Reset, Close window.
5. Once you have entered these things, Click On Submit
6. Once you have done with all the steps you will be able to see the status, Either the PAN card has been issued or reprinted or it will take some more time.
Also, Refer: How To Apply for PAN Card Online