If you are taking a personal loan or the home loan, usually they will ask you for three months or six months bank statement. at that time, you need to write a request letter to the bank. but that takes more time. Therefore here we are providing a guide on how to check the SBI Bank statement online by sitting at home.
How To Check SBI Bank Statement Online
Before going to the actual process, let us discuss that, how to register SBI Net banking.
Steps To Register SBI Net Banking
1. Go to Google Chrome on your desktop and search SBI net banking.
2. Once you search, you will be able to see the website State Bank of India-Personal Banking-Sbi at the first, click on that.
3. Then the SBI Bank official page will get open, on that page you will be able to see Continue to log in, click on that.
4. New page will get open, there click on New User? Register here/Activate. then click on Ok.
5. On the new page, you have an option called New User Registration, click on Next, which is at the bottom.
6. On the next page, enter all the details such as account number, CIF number, Branch code, country, Registered mobile number, Facility Required and enter that text as shown in the image, and submit.
7. Then enter the OTP, which you have received to your mobile number. and click on confirm.
8. Next, you will be able to see two options like
- I have My ATM card
- I do not have my ATM card
select first and click on submit.
9. Then on the next page, enter all the details such as card number, expiry date, ATM PIN, card holder’s name, Type the characters as shown, and then click on pay.
10. Then provide a user name( And check username availability, by clicking on that, and provide a username and check until it shows username is available) and tick mark on the I Accept the terms and conditions, and set the password(It should contain one capital letter, special character, and numbers), and then click on submit.
11. lastly, it will show you successfully registered for net banking. and then click on close.
Steps To Check SBI Bank Statement Online
1. click here to visit the SBI Net Banking Official website
2. Then the SBI Bank official page will get open, on that page you will be able to see Continue to log in, click on that.
3. If you have already registered SBI net banking means, just enter the username, and password(which you have set)and enter the text shown in the image. and click on Login. (If you are a new user, follow the steps given in the above section and register SBI net banking).
4. Then your SBI net banking account page will get open, and you will collect all the details of your account, which you need.
5. Now click on the Account statement(which is on the left side of the page), to know the account statement.
6. There you will be able to see all the details of your account and, to check the statement select the option as per your need which means there are four options available on the page, if you want to check the statement for the day select by date or, if you want to check the statements for the month select by month, else if you want to check last 3 months statement means select 6 months and if you want to check PPF statement select FY(PPF account).
7. After selecting it will show you options such as View, Download in MS Excel format, Download in PDF format, select as per your requirement. and then click on Go. That’s it. it will show you the Bank statement.
Also, Refer: What Is PPF Account? Everything You Need To Know