- If you have applied for the voter ID card or applied for the correction or for making any changes in the voter ID card, you can check the status of the application whether it has been completed or in process. If you never applied for a voter ID card, you need to consider some things. Or if you are applied because of a change in the constituency or your name is not in the voter ID list then first check whether the name is there in the list or not. If it is there, then no need to apply for a new voter ID card if not you need to apply for a new voter ID card. Once you have completed this thing you can check the status of the application. This is a very easy process, does not take much time. This section will let you know about Steps To Check Voter ID Card Application Status Online.
Steps To Check Voter ID Card Application Status Online
1. Visit the National Voter Services Portal website.
2. Once the page opens you will be able to see many options, such as search in Electoral roll, Voter portal, Forms, Download Electoral Roll PDF, Know Your, Track application status. click on the Track application status.
3. Then another page opens, there you will able to see Enter Reference ID, enter the ID which is received by SMS or email when you applied for the voter ID card. Then click on Track Status.
4. There you will be able to see whether the application is accepted or not with the on which date you have applied. There are four statuses you will able to see while checking, Submitted, BLO Appointed, Field Verified and Accepted/ Rejected.
Also, you can Check Voter ID Card Application Status Online by SMS but the thing here is it will be applicable Only in some states, that is also, you can check if your name is on the voter list or not. so that its not possible to check the status of the application by SMS.
Also, Refer: How To Update Voter ID Card Online