As we all know Nowadays Mi smart bands became very famous which allows you to know all the fitness details of yours on your phone if you have connected your smartphone and smart band. To connect Mi smart band with the smartwatch you need to have an account on Xiaomi’s Mi fit app. Xiaomi’s Mi Smart band fits both iPhone and Android Phones. Once you have connected the Smart band with the phone, you are able to receive the message notifications and calls on your smart band. Therefore here we are providing the article on how to connect Mi Smart Band with SmartWatch.
Steps To Connect Mi Smart Band With Smart Watch
Before going to the actual process you need to enable Bluetooth on your phone.
1. Download Mi Fit App from the google play store for android users. and Mi Fit From the App store for Apple users and open the app on your phone.
2. Sign in to the Mi Fit account(If you have already registered), If not create your account by clicking on Create an account now.
4. Next it will ask you to fill in Nickname, Gender, Date of birth, Height, Weight, Activity goal, and then click on done.
5. New page will get open, and at the bottom of the screen you have an option called No paired devices, tap to pair, click on that.
6. Then it will ask you to select devices to pair, select band.
7. Once you have selected the device it will ask your permission to collect your information like activities, sleep, heart rate, click on Agree followed by got it. and it will ask you to access your device location, click on that.
8. Then it will tell you to enable Bluetooth if it is off.
9. Now it tells you to keep the band close to your phone, bring your band near to the phone, and then it will show you devise name and click on pair. That’s it.
Also, Refer: The Best Smartwatches In 2021