As we all know, nowadays everything is done online. Even to recharge mobile phones we are using digital wallets, to pay the electricity bills, to book gas cylinders we are using digital wallets. Likewise, with the help of the student portal website, you can check the attendance, IA marks, Exam application, Exam timetable, and you can download hall ticket, and practical timetable, you can check the result, you can put revaluation through this. let’s discuss one by one. Before going to the application of the student portal, firstly let us know how to create the student portal account.
How To Create a student Portal Account
1. Go to Google and search Student portal on the search bar.
2. You will get the first website as a student Portal: Sign In. Click on that.
3. Once you click on that, the new interface will get open. and you will able to see the Welcome To Student Portal.
- If you already registered means, enter your mobile number, password, and tick mark on the I have read the instructions, and click on Login.
4. If you are a new user, click on Register Now(Which is available at the bottom left of the screen).
5. Then it will ask you to select the state, University/College, And Register/Roll Number. Enter all the details and click on Validate.
6. If your entered details are valid, it will show your name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name. and below that, it will ask you to enter the mobile number, Email address, date of birth, Parent/guardian mobile number, password(You need to create), confirm password, enter all the details and click on send OTP. It will send OTP to your mobile number and Email separately.
7. Then it will show you OTP sent to your mobile and email separately. click on ok.
8. Then it will ask you to enter the Mobile OTP and Email OTP enter both and click on SignUp.
9. Once it has done, it will show you that, You have registered Successfully to the student portal. click on ok.
10. Then on the new interface it will show you that, Mobile app available, click on Ok. That’s it.
Also, Refer: Best Learning Android Applications