Standing in the Queue to pay an electricity bill is not easy right? Obviously no. Similar to the PhonePe Google Pay, BharatPe is also one of the best, newly launched online payment platforms, which allows you to transfer money, and allows you to recharge your mobile, even you can book a gas cylinder and you can pay electricity bill through BharatPe. This section will let you know about How To Recharge Electricity Bill Through BharatPe App.
How To Recharge Electricity Bill Through BharatPe App
1. Open the BharatPe app, you will be able to see Recharges/Bills option at the first. Click on that. (if you want to create the BharatPe account, refer to the article How To Recharge Mobile Through BharatPe)
2. Under Recharges/Bills, you have options like Recharge, Postpaid, Electricity, Broadband DTH, etc. Click on Electricity.
3. There you will be able to see the electricity providers, click on your electricity provider. ( you can search your electricity provider in the search bar).
4. Then it will ask you to enter the consumer number(Which is available in the bill), enter the consumer number, and click on continue.
5. It will show you the total payable amount, consumer number, Bill due date, consumer name, Bill amount, Bill number. with a discount applied. Click on Pay(which is available at the bottom in the blue color box).
6. Then it will bring you to the payment methods.
7. To make a payment you have three options such as Interest A/C, Today’s Collection, Pay using UPI.
8. Select your preferred payment method and click on continue. then click on Pay.
9. If you are making payment Using UPI, it will show all the UPI applications you are using on your mobile. select one, from which you want to pay. and click on continue. enter the required details to make payment and make it done.
10 Once it has done, it will show Bill paid Successfully. (even you can share the bill through WhatsApp or other apps and you can see the payment status and biller status by clicking on the respective options available on the screen.
Also Refer: How To Pay Electricity Bill Through Google Pay
Also Refer: How To Pay Electricity Bill Through PhonePe