Everyone is using mobile phones and it’s necessary to recharge mobile. Instead of going to the mobile shops to recharge your mobile, you can recharge by sitting at home only from your mobile, if you have a Paytm application on your mobile. This section will let you know How To Recharge Mobile From Paytm step by step.
Steps To Recharge Mobile From Paytm
1. Open your Paytm app on your mobile.
2. There you will be able to see the Mobile Prepaid option on the first top. Click on that.
3. Then you will be able to see Prepaid and postpaid options on the top of the page, select what you want.
4. Below that enter your mobile number, once you have entered the mobile number it will automatically take the operator and circle if your operator is not matching then change the operator by clicking change operator.
5. Then enter the amount, if you don’t know the plan, click on Browse plans, which is available on the right side of the amount. select your plan and enter the money.
6. Then click on the Proceed to recharge, which is available in the blue rectangular box.
7. Then you will be able to see the proceeds to pay Rs. in the blue color rectangular box, click on that.
8. Then it will show you the payment methods, credit card, debit card, BHIM UPI, net banking, etc.
9. If you choose a credit card, enter your credit card number, expiry date, and CVV number and also there is an option in this that, you can save this card for the future if you choose this, for future recharge, no need to enter the card number and the expiry date, only it requires CVV number.
10. Then select your gateway and click on pay.
11. Then you will receive the OTP to your mobile number, enter that OTP, and click on submit.
12. then it shows Order is successful.