As everybody thinking, if we enable flight mode we are not able to receive and call anyone and at the same time, we are not able to use the internet. No, this is not the case. We can use the internet even if the flight mode is enabled. If you don’t want to receive any phone calls and want to use the internet? Yes! this is the best option for you. The process is very simple and takes only a minute. Just you need to know how to do it. Therefore here we are providing the article on how to use the internet in flight mode in detail. Let us discuss this in the below section.
How To Use Internet In Flight Mode
1. First thing is, Enable Flight mode on your mobile phone.
2. Go to your call dialer, and dial *#*#4636#*#*.
3. Once you entered the above number, a new page will get open, where you will be able to see the TEsting option. Under that, you have two options called Phone information and Wi-Fi information. Select Phone Information.
- If you are using a Dual SIM card means, you will have Phone information and phone information2 options, select one in which SIM you are having the internet.
4. Now, the interface will get open, and where you will be able to see the Mobile Radio Power option(By default it will be off), On that option.
5. Then, at the bottom of the screen you are having an option called More, click on that.
6. Now you will be able to see options as View SIM Address book, View fixed dialing numbers, View service dialing numbers, IMS service Status, and Lastly enable data connection. Click on Enable data connection. That’s it. Now you can use the internet in flight mode without any disturbance.
Also, Refer: How To Save the Internet Data And Use It Later
If you are not able to use your mobile data the whole day, then refer to the above-given article to know about how to save the internet and use it later.