If your TV remote is not working due o any reason, at that time bo need to worry about the remote. You can use your smartphone as your TV remote to operate. To use your smartphone as a TV remote to any TV, you need to install a third-party app on your mobile phone. Which is that app? How to make use of it? Everything will let you know. In this section, we are going to explain about How To Use Mobile As TV Remote step by step.
Steps To Use Mobile As TV Remote
1. Download Remote control for TV app from Google play store.
2. Once you have downloaded the app, open the app on your smartphone. Now you will be able to see the Select your TV option at the bottom of the screen. Click on Select your TV.
3. Next it will ask you to choose a TV brand, select your TV brand under the list(If your TV brand is not there in the list, select the generic option).
4. Then it will ask you to choose remote control, choose your remote. It will get install on your phone.
5. Now you will be able to see the remote on your screen. Now you can use your mobile as a TV remote same as that of the TV remote. almost all options are available on this.
6. And also, if you want to use your smartphone as a remote for another TV, you can use it by changing the TV brand.
- For this, no need to install it again on another phone, just what you need to do is, go to the setting which is available on the top right corner of the remote screen you have got the mobile screen. Click on that.
- You will be able to see Set vibration, Choose the TV option under the General category. Click on the Choose the TV, and you can change the TV brand and you can use it.
- Settings>General>Choose TV>Choose a TV Brand
Also, Refer: How To Use Android Phone As Speaker For Your PC
Smartphones have lots of applications, not only remote even you can use your mobile phone as a speaker for PC, if your PC speaker is not working. For that, refer to the above-given article.