- Dogecoin is an open-source cryptocurrency, and it is launched in the year December 2013 by Jackson Palmer and Billy Markus.
- it has a Shiba Inu dog image as its logo.
- Dogecoin has the same technology behind working it, as litecoin.
- Similar to cryptocurrency, it also can be used for transfer between parties online with security and functions like a token.
- People will exchange government-issued currency like dollars, pounds for cryptocurrency. This section will let you know about the Steps to buy Dogecoin.
Steps To Buy Dogecoin In Detail.
Click here to Buy Dogecoin
1. Get A Dogecoin Wallet
- Many wallets will be available for you to buy a dogecoin and each wallet can vary from its features, usability, and security.
- The most popular wallets are Leader, Trezor, Exodus, Coinomi.
Dogecoin Hardware Wallet
- It is the safest type of wallet available because they keep the private key offline on a physical device to your doge.
- And the Ledger Nano S and Nano X are the popular wallets that support Dogecoin.
Dogecoin Software Wallet
- Dogecoin Hardware Wallet will be able to store the key on your devices such as mobile phones, computer or a laptop to your doge.
- But while choosing the wallet you need to take precautions or need to download only highly recommended wallets because these wallets may be vulnerable.
- And the best software wallet to choose is Multidoge, which is available for Windows, Mac, Linux. etc. Dogecoin Mobile Wallet will be available for android mobile phones.
Locate Your Doge Address
- Once you have a Dogecoin wallet on your specific device, then you need to get a Dogecoin address.
- Dogecoin Address is a long string of letters and numbers and it starts with a capital “D” followed by numbers and letters.
- The example for the Doge address is : DBXu2kgc3xtvCUWFcxFE3r9hEYgmuaaCyD
2. Find A Doge Exchange
The following are the exchanges that allow you to buy a dogecoin
1. Buy Dogecoin Through Binance
- It is a cryptocurrency exchange, which allows around 200 cryptocurrencies from 2017 and also allows you to buy Doge with a variety of traditional currencies and payment methods.
- But the only thing you need to do is visit the Binance website and click on Buy Crypto, which is on the top bar, and select your payment method.
2. Buy Dogecoin Through Bitpanda
- It is an Austrian Exchange that allows residents of the EU to buy Doge and other cryptocurrencies through different payment methods.
- The daily limit for credit card purchases is €2,500 and for other payment methods, It will be €10,000. this exchange was found in October 2014.
3. Buy Dogecoin Through Kraken
- It is a US exchange, which allows you to deposit funds, once you deposited the funds in your account you can easily buy the Doge.
- Just you need to do is visit the Kraken website and click on Buy Crypto which is on the top bar.
- And the important thing about Kraken is, it uses the XDG ticker as a symbol for the Dogecoin.
4. Buy Dogecoin Through Changelly
- It is a conversion service, which allows you to buy Dogecoin with almost any currency, that works easily and does require an only email sign-up.
5. Buy Dogecoin Through Bittrex
- It is a US-based exchange, and in this exchange, whether you need to buy a bitcoin or deposit a bitcoin to buy Doge.
3. Withdraw Your DogeCoin
- It is very important to withdraw the doge into your own wallet, it reduces the risk of Cryptocurrency being lost.
Also, Refer: Best Bitcoin Investment Sites